Friday, August 18, 2017

Football game

Football Game 

The picture below number #78 is my boyfriend this is his second year playing football this is also his last year playing because hes a senior. His first game is august 25 and im so happy to go see him.When i see him playing i get really happy i love seeing him play because i know thats what he loves to do. Football has always been his sport and hes really beat at it. I am ready for this season. I am really dam proud of him i could say hes one of the best players out there.I know one day hes going to be someone big his future is really bright. I have a lot of faith in him and when hes out there playing i pray to god thats he doesn't get hurt.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

1. Some things I liked about the class was the Khan academy lessons and also how we got to use Scratch. It was very fun and we also learned ...