Thursday, June 7, 2018

Class Evaluation

1. Some things I liked about the class was the Khan academy lessons and also how we got to use Scratch. It was very fun and we also learned a lot  at the same time.
2. I liked everything about the class.
3. I think to improve the class have more time for students to get up and walk around to get a rest from the computer.
4. Yes, I take at least 5 minutes reading and writing in my goals journal.
5.I am committed to being a CTR person 24/7 because it isn't just a motto, it is a way of life.
6. I learned many things in this class including how to be successful and happy in the future. For example we learned the 10 qualities of a total winner. I will teach others in college this kind of stuff, because it can help them too.
7. One thing I will always remember from this class is singing "Do the right thing, Do it all the time." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

1. Some things I liked about the class was the Khan academy lessons and also how we got to use Scratch. It was very fun and we also learned ...